lørdag 25. april 2015

Lollypop card

Hey everone and good morning..

Today I am blogging to you all from the amazing Geiranger in Norway, where I am at one of the best scrapcrops in the world ( I would think).. we have amazing nature (for those of us that go outside of the scraproom), a wonderful spa (where I will be realxing on sunday) and all the wonders of a luxury hotel weekend.. So sitting in my bed this morning with a cup of nespresso espresso I want to show you a card I made yesterday.. 

I am totally and utterly in love with this fun "lollypop" cards... And for this one I only used flowers that I made from some left over papers, a punch, glimmer mist, chalk,  zig glitter pen and distress... 


I start with puching out the flower petals and leafs (same punch), you can also cut this out by your self.. the puch just makes it a bit more easy... 

I then used some glimmer mist pomegrant in the center of the petals (where I knew they would meat), som water and put it all on using my fingers... around the edges I used a matching distress (chipped sapphire I belive).. on the spray in the middle I used some glimmer glam (silver, the paper was brown) and then colored the dots with a zig glitter pen (white) mixed with the same distress. The black dots on the flower I just put on with a black marker... the leafs have been colored with green chalk and distress... and the final tutch before I start to glue it all toghet was a spray of glimmer mist dazzling diamonds... 


My card was made out of a prime die, cut out five dolies and glued them togheter.. on the front set I have glued one on just half the way around the edges (so there is room for a little (big) gift, like money)..  I am so in love with this die, you can create just about everything... 


and abov her you see how it looks close up in front of the card... the staw have been coverd with hug snug colored with distress and glimmer mists... 


Inside I have a stamp from Kort og Godt (that you can find over at Scrapomania.no of course)


and of course I had to have a flower on the back of the card as well.... 

So there you go... a lollypop card with home made flowers.... 

Love LindaSS







Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Tusen takk for at du kikket inn på bloggen min
Thank you so much for looking in my blog
Linda