tirsdag 10. mars 2015

Tattered Tangles

Hey everyone

Today I am so lucky as to blogging for the wonderful Canvas Corp Brands (CCB) and I would love to show you a tag I made for our crew challange featuring Tattered Tangles... amazing paper to play with... love how the mists play on it... 
You can get them in many different designs, and also as packs with cut out designs... just check right her in the CCB shop


and this is how it was made.. 


This was my starting poin... and that was the colors I wanted to play with.. two different blues, one dazzling diamonds and tattered leather (brown)


Started out by attatching the fringe to the cut out tag... mising all the colors (mostly brown).. Misted both the tag and the tattered tangles qouat that I had cut out..   Just see how amazing the mists work on the paper... I am in love...... I distressed the edges of the quote before I misted.. and that is why the edges are darker brown... 

My flowers got some distress on the edges before I misted with the dazzling diamonds (pearl is also amazing for this)... 


I cut out some things using dies, and painted them with high impact brown before a light coat of dazzling diamonds..


The finished result


Got to say I just love love that quote


So drop by the CCB blog and leave your love to all of the designers... 

Love LindaSS






Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Tusen takk for at du kikket inn på bloggen min
Thank you so much for looking in my blog
Linda