tirsdag 1. november 2016

Winter

Hey everyone...

Today I got some happyscrappynews to tell you.. I have joined a new designteam .......... over at Noor Design UK, I am om the Crafteezee collection DT and I half to tell you.. I am so in love with the kits, they are superb... And today a new box landed in my mail (pictures of this lovely box on the bottom of the page)

But now on to the Noor Challange for this month... where the topic is Winter... and as you see I used up my last bits of the yuletide collection and made this really simple gifttag.. 


I used embossinpowder on top of the amazing poinsettadiea...( love it to bits)... bells and candy cane from the collection and some frosted red pomegrants... so simple and so easy..wintery red... 
 
 

I used (the links from the pics below will take into the noor design shop uk)




So now I am going to show you my wonderful Box that came today with the "art deco" Collection... It is so amazing...  Now even showing you all in this few Pictures... So be sure to drop by the show (follow this link) and secure your kit today...
 





 
And if you want to be sure not to miss out on any kits you can join in a 3 month Subscription... (via paypal also if you like... and be sure not to miss out on november as well, it is called " in the forest Winter Wonderland"... does not that sound amazing.. or what...

 
Hope you got some inspiration and want to play along...
 
Love LindaSS




1 kommentar:

Tusen takk for at du kikket inn på bloggen min
Thank you so much for looking in my blog
Linda