tirsdag 29. november 2016

Santa`s Sleigh

Hello everyone

This evening I so want to show you my sleigh that I made using some of the amazing stuff from the october crafteezee colleciton "art deco"


I used a die from Tim Holtz to cut out the parts, so that part of the work was really easy (and not to mention really fun..)


I was planning to put parsels into the sleigh, but then I got the fomarian dies and foam... and well as they say... rest is history...  I also had to use more of the pomegrant apples, i am so in love with this ones... can never get enough of them..


Just look how fun those flowers are to make... ahhh... so in love... I colored my foam a little bit with some distress (but most of the green was already in it)


I used the following from the Noor Design UK shop on this creation:




1 kommentar:

  1. This looks fantastic......so sweet and lovely.....I love this kind of creations.....perfect for the coming christmas/winter.
    xxx Plony

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du kikket inn på bloggen min
Thank you so much for looking in my blog
Linda