søndag 23. oktober 2016

Christmas bag

Hello everyone.. 

Today I want to show you a christmas bag that came in this months crafteezee collection "yuletide" from Noor Design UK....


I had real fun decorating the bag that came in the kit... (if you have not seen this kits you should pop on over and check out the limited edition for next month, "art deco"...) 



I did the bag real simple.. added some embossingpowder on the snowflake buttons.. are they not just so sweet... 


I do love those frosted strawberries... (have ordered my self more of those.. they are just amazing in real life)
 

To get some blue in with the embossingpowder I mixed up blue and chunky white embossinpowder.. 
 



Love LindaSS

1 kommentar:

Tusen takk for at du kikket inn på bloggen min
Thank you so much for looking in my blog
Linda