torsdag 27. oktober 2016

A wintery tag and card

Hello

Today I want to show you two projects... and first I will show you my tag.


This tag is made with my last bits from the noordesign crafteezee collection yuletide and some other fun stuff from the Noordesign UK shop.. (links on that will take you right to that show)... 


The word "klem" (norwegian for "hug") is from KaBoks, and I do love the other dies that I have used as well... (see links under my project) ... On top of the leafs, dear and tree I have used some snowtex, and also some glitter... On the background there is a stecil from the MiNi art.
 
 
This is what I used from the Noor Design UK store (all links will take you there) 
 


 
 My second creation is this card made with Pion papers and diecut cardboard from the MiNi art.
 

 
With papers this beutiful and this cardboard.. it was just a blast...
 

 
I added some homemixed embossingpowder to the cardboard... a little bit of hard plastic on the back and it became a shaker card. On the outside of the edge and a littlebit on the inside I made snow with gel medium and lots of glitter...
 
 
Hope you got some inspiration...
 
Love LindaSS

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Tusen takk for at du kikket inn på bloggen min
Thank you so much for looking in my blog
Linda