søndag 28. februar 2016

Sweet card

Hello everyone
 
Today I want to show you a card that I have made for the MiNi art using their white cardboard diecuts...
 
 
The papers I have used some leftover papers from Prima that I had and I just loved the green tone in them.. As I got started I wanted to pick up some of the colors of the paper into my diecuts and this amazing frame with the leafs have been colored with glimmers mists and a waterbrush..  

 
Under the frame I just put some cheesecloth to add a little flow to the card.. the flowers have been colored with distress and glimmer mist dazzling diamonds.
 
The word "sweet" have been colored with glimmer mists and distress, and on top some stickles..

 
The ohh so sweet starts is from this diecut (I used two strips).. and they have simply just got some stickles on them.

 
Hope you liked my card and maybe even got some inspiration.. and feel free to stop by the MiNi art, just follow the links.
 
Love LindaSS

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Tusen takk for at du kikket inn på bloggen min
Thank you so much for looking in my blog
Linda