tirsdag 7. april 2015

Kids can Do it

Hey everyone

Today I want to share a challange we had for the crew over at Canvas Corp Brands.. so simple.. create something that kids can do... So I desided to do something with my princess.


and her we are getting ready to start... 


She wanted to make a little purse for her self to use.. so we found a small canvas tote from Canvas Corp (of course) and she stamped a butterfly on it with archival ink.


We mixed glimmer glaze chianti with glimmer mist dazzling diamonds (the purple) and the blue is glimmer mist patina..  Before she started painting we misted the entire purse with water... 


She had a lot of fun messing around.. and I half to say.. I loved the colorcombo she wanted to use... 


and this is the purse all done.. 


Love LindaSS and CL






Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Tusen takk for at du kikket inn på bloggen min
Thank you so much for looking in my blog
Linda