torsdag 5. februar 2015

Valentine cards at Canvas Corp

Over at Canvas Corp we are starting to get into the valentine spirit... and we all have been challanged to make a valentine card with matching envelope.. 

and this is what I ended up with.. a card for my mother.. 


So to make it easy I made step by step photos for you all... 


first of all some crackel paint.. of the black glimmer mist I used just a little bit.. 



The heart have got some distress on it and everything else this two (mist and glaze)



So then I hope you will have a go as well, and make a valentine card in your style

So hope you like it... 

Love LindaSS




1 kommentar:

  1. What a unique an innovate use of crackle! Beautiful design and nicely executed!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du kikket inn på bloggen min
Thank you so much for looking in my blog
Linda