mandag 2. februar 2015

Blue tag

Hey everyone

today I want to show you all a little tag that I made.. using glimmermists togheter with bloom mists and som 3D gel medium togheter with a stensil.. 

And everything that I have used you can get at the best candystore ever, scrapomania.no


I started out with a Prima stencil and some 3D gel medium...  took out some white flowers and paintet white crackle paint on them... 


Then I misted with different blue glimmer mists and dark grey bloom mist...  the flowers where glued down with gel medium and I also took some gel medium her and there... and sprinkled glass beads on it... let it dry... and all done.. :D

Hope you like it...

Love LindaSS


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Tusen takk for at du kikket inn på bloggen min
Thank you so much for looking in my blog
Linda