lørdag 31. januar 2015

Nautical tag with a step by step

Hey everyone..
 
Today I want to show you all a really easy tag I made with the help of some CCB products
 
 
I started off with everything blue and nautical... just so that I had an idea of where to go.. also found out some of my blue mists (shimply sheer and glimmer mists)


Took a minitag from the tags and ties and misted with simply sheer..


Some icicle blue around the edge, before I went in with some distress.. The stamp you can find right her


also used distress around the paper I wanted to use, on the small bit (that I used for 3D) I only put distress on the top and buttompart


Then I used distress around the edges of the main tag.. and misted over with beelte black glimmer mist, until it looked like this
 
And now I just put it all together
 
 
The small tag is placed so that I can take it out and put it behind my 3D strip.

 
Everything that I have used (besides the distress and manillatag) is from Canvas Corp Brands.. and you can find them right her.
 
Love LindaSS 
 


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Tusen takk for at du kikket inn på bloggen min
Thank you so much for looking in my blog
Linda