torsdag 27. november 2014

Misted metal

Hey everone

Today I want to show you a tag I did for Scrapomania.no, in just a few easy steps... 


First step was to cut out paper to glue loose on my tag... then I took out my metalmists and misted away... fun right... added a woodkey, a little bottle, a flower and used my Prima stamp to make my wings to go with the metalgear (all in the same pack).. added some distress embossing powder (vintage photo), heated and misted some more.. 


and that was just all I did, exept to add some bling in the end... 


If you want to have a go.. just drop by Scrapomania.no.. they got all you need to start playing...

Love LindaSS

1 kommentar:

  1. This is a gorgeous tag with beautiful layers and I love your metallic misters.
    Julia

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for at du kikket inn på bloggen min
Thank you so much for looking in my blog
Linda