torsdag 26. september 2013

Fathersday and Christmas

Hey everyone

(ønsker du norsk versjon av dette blogginnlegget finner du det herScrapomania.no sin blogg)

Today I would like to show you two little things that I have made.
First off is a little fathersday giftbag made with the wonderful Tim Holtz die "In the Bag", some resist kraft pp, distress Stain Vintage Photo, distress Gathered Twigs, RubOns numbers, bindingclips, Crackle Paint, Walnut Stains distress embossing powder and Prima embellish.


 



I had lots of fun getting it together... and this is just perfect for a dad I think..


My second project today is a little christmasone.. I took a empty toiletpaperroll and made it in to a little box for candles or candy...

For this one I also went in with a Tim Holtz die to make the snowflakes on the side and on the bottom.. Also some pearlstring and Hug Snug went on this one... On the snowflakes I have used two embossingpowders.. one is frantage and the other is holografick (for more og a glitter feeling).. Loved those two togheter.. :D



 
If you want to play with a lot of what I have used today just drop by Scrapomania.no and you will fint almost everything...

So that is all from me today... 
hope you all are having a wonderful and creative fall.. 

Love LindaSS

1 kommentar:

Tusen takk for at du kikket inn på bloggen min
Thank you so much for looking in my blog
Linda